Sunday, November 7, 2010

What now?

Ok here is the short term plan.

I am going to start drafting and writing directions for the over 400 quilt blocks published by Ladies Art Co. starting in around 1898. I will post each one on the blog for free pdf download to you all with any information that I can find about each one.

Once each one is published on the blog, I will create a link index to keep on the blog so that they will always be available to you. All I ask is that you use them for your own personal use. Please do not publish or sell them.. Give them away, share them with your friends, but please do not sell them for profit.

If you make the block, I would love to post a picture of you effort on the blog to give others inspiration. Also, you may comment on your experience, or add any information you have about the block that I may have omitted.

Where will this go? We must be patient and wait and see.

I will be working on the first one soon, so please check back often. I hope this journey will be fun and interesting to us both.

Judy

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited! Can't wait to see what happened with this idea... what a fun plan!

    ReplyDelete